Did you get a speeding ticket even though your speedometer said you were driving within the legal speed limit? If so, you may need your speedometer recalibrated. We are Loudon County, VA's go-to place to get your automobile speedometer checked and corrected.
WHY OUR SPEEDOMETER CALIBRATIONS ARE THE BEST IN LOUDON COUNTY
- We are partnered with The Auto Shop and Drake Auto Repair.
- We use a system that is accurate within .1 mile per hour.
- We can test two wheel drive, four wheel drive and all wheel drive cars and trucks.
- We do not have you pull your speedometer head out of the car and send it in. That only tests the speedometer for accuracy.
- We will be testing everything on the vehicle that could cause an inaccurate speedometer reading by actually running your vehicle at the speed you got the ticket.
- We can only test up to 155 MPH so if your ticket was for going faster than 155 MPH you need other help.